Monday, January 3, 2011

INTERNET TODAY!!!

It's about time, eh? I finally get meh internet back today(: *Happy Dance*
So anyway! I'm currently using meh Daddy's computer, meaning meh pics aren't on it! So basically here's the lowdown of what's happened in my life:

Starting Yoga
Going get a sewing machine, start teaching myself to make my own clothes(:
GETTING A NEW CELL PHONE IN APRIL!!!
Still have the best boyfriend everr(:
My new room is slowly but surely coming together(:
GOING SHOPPING TODAY!

Well that's about it(:

OH yea! I started this diet kind of thing where all  you drink is 9 cups of water a day, and just eat raw veggies and fruits and fish. OMIGOD my skin is like glowing only after one day! It's amazing! I recommend it(: It makes you feel totally kick ass(: So yea(:

Love loads(:

     xoxoKotaKat