Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boomboxes and Dictionaries♥

Well.... I was sitting around today asking myself: "Kota, what do you REALLY TRULY want in a boyfriend?"
So here, dear friends/readers/fellow bloggers, is my completely true, honest, and official list of what i want in my baby♥
(This list does not describe anyone dead or alive. Any chance of that is purely freak coincidence) :

  1. He has to fulfill my Hello Kitty addiction, by randomly surprising me with Hello Kitty merchandise(:
  2. He must wear atleast one of the listed: Graphic Ts, Skinny Jeans, Vans, or V-Necks
  3. Good Sense of Humor
  4. Not afraid to hold my hand, kiss me, and/or hold me in public.
  5. Must not be a player
  6. He can't care what people think of him, or us.
  7. He must accept that i'm a vegetarian(:
  8. Must like my random, out there hair colors
  9. Must be the kind of guy who is more goofy than romantic, but when he is romantic, he's the cutest(:
  10. Must like the Gaslight Anthem, or we could have some problems
  11. Has to like my mommy(:
  12. Someone who would say something stupid just so he can hear me laugh♥
  13. Someone who'd propose to me with a 25 cent ring
  14. Someone who walks up behind me and tells me how beautiful i am
  15. A guy who realizes my flaws, but thinks they're more beautiful than my perfections
  16. A boy who plans dates for us, and then shows up randomly with flowers.
  17. I have to trust  him
  18. He has to trust me.
  19. Someone who can be my best friend
  20. Someone who will never, ever break my paper heart♥