Monday, December 20, 2010

Blog Stalking(:

So... The title may look slightly creepy! But I found these adorable photos on some peoples blogs and decided to re-post them on my own! If They're from ur blog, feel free to comment and tell me so! I'd love to give credit to the people, but I honestly looked at so many that I can't remember which blogs I snatched them from! So please, do tell(:
Enjoy:


                                                                          ^^^^^^
                                            I most definately ADORE her eye makeup, imma try it(:




                                                                    Love her jewelry(:




So there you have it(: I totally love these photos! So cutee! Keep posting these charming photo's loves(: They're the best!(: